The 682 series flow meter is a true positive displacement meter that has a unique inline design consisting of three reciprocating pistons operating within their respective measuring chambers, resulting in the most accurate (0.1%) mechanical flow meter with the largest turndown (to 250:1) available. These specifications have proven over and again to provide practically no measurement deterioration over millions of gallons service life.
The 700 series flow meter is available in 5 sizes with flows ranging from 5 to 600 GPM. These positive displacement meters have a simple and efficient proven meter design consisting of a housing and three rotors that rotate in unison within the measuring chamber. The 700 series meters accurately measure liquids to 1,500,000 SSU viscosity, and are available in various metals & seal materials to accommodate a wide range of industrial applications.
Download or View Below Product Literature :
1. 700-35 Flow Meter Specifications
2. 700-30 Flow Meter Specifications
3. 700 SERIES Rotary Positive Displacement Flow Meter
4. 682-15 Flow Meter Specifications
5. 700-15 Flow Meter Specifications
6. 700-40 Flow Meter Specifications
7. 700-45 Flow Meter Specifications