The m-dot coriolis series of meters provide accurate, continuous, direct measurement of mass, density, temperature and percent solids over a wide flow range, 3/8″ – 8″ connection size.
Patented dual omega-shaped tubes provide outstanding sensitivity to Coriolis forces. mass flow accuracy is ±0.10% with the NexGen transmitter and ±0.15% with the Datamate 2100. The flow rate repeatability is ±0.10%.
LOW PRESSURE DROP AND 100:1 TURNDOWN
The transducer is more sensitive to Coriolis forces than conventional mass flowmeters, providing a greater mechanical gain. Fluid velocity requirements are much lower to produce a given signal. This results in a lower pressure drop and unequaled 100:1 turndown. Therefore, accuracy never has to be compromised to obtain an acceptable pressure drop.
The smooth-bore, non-obtrusive flow path is free from moving parts, seals and bellows. The omega shapes produce torsional loading instead of bending loading for improved reliability.
• Direct mass, density and temperature measurement
• Weights & Measures approved for custody transfer applications
• Patented omega-shaped flowtubes provide unequaled sensitivity to Coriolis force
• Wide 100:1 turndown
• Lowest pressure drop
• Smooth-bore, non-obtrusive flow path free from moving parts
• 316L stainless steel or optional HASTELLOY® C-22 wetted parts
• 3A-Authorized version available
Download or View Below Product Literature :
1. Coriolis Mass Flowmeters m400
2. Coriolis Mass Flowmeters m300
3. Coriolis Mass Flowmeters m050
4. Coriolis Mass Flowmeters m025
5. Coriolis Mass Flowmeters m100
6. Coriolis Mass Flowmeters m200
7. Coriolis Mass Flowmeters m012
8. Application Data Sheet
9. Mass flowmeter approved by Weights and Measures for custody transfer
10. DATAMATE 2200 Mass Flow Transmitter
11. Mass Flow Computer SFT100
12. NexGen SFT200 Mass Flow Transmitter
13. m100 ST Coriolis Mass Flowmeter
14. Mass Flow Meter Installation Guide
15. Datamate 2200 Operating & Maintenance Manual
16. NexGen Operating & Maintenance Manual
17. NexGen SFT200 Operating and Maintenance Manual