In-Line Separators for Industrial Applications
Centrifugal-action separator removes grit, sand, metal chips, fines, and other solids from liquids. Perfect for use as a pre-filter to extend the life of fine filtration systems. These units require little or no maintenance, as there are no moving parts to fail or wear out, or filter media to clean or replace. The unit only requires a simple purging, eliminating downtime due to cleaning or backwashing.
For flows from 6 gpm and retention ratings to 50 micron.
• Low constant pressure drops
• Piped housings
• Carbon steel or stainless steel (304 or 316) construction for housings
• All housings are electropolished to resist adhesion of dirt and scale
• ASME code stamp available
• Pipe sizes 3/8 through 6-inch (larger sizes also available)
Download or View Below Product Literature :