Burkert Externally Pilot Actuated Globe Type Valves
The externally piloted globe valve consists of a pneumatically operated piston actuator and a 2/2-way valve body.
- The valve is available in pipe sizes from 0.5″ to 4″.
- The actuator is made of PA or for special operating conditions PPS.
- The proven self-adjusting packing gland assures leak-tightness.
- The valve body, with its favorable flow characteristics, enables high flow rate.
- These valves manufactured in 316L stainless steel offer bubble tight shut off.
These maintenance–free and robust valves can be fitted with a comprehensive range of accessories for position indication, stroke limitation or manual override.
Download or View Below Product Literature :
1. 2012 Flange 2/2–way Globe Valve for media up to 365°F (185°C), 1/2” – 4”
2. Type 2012 2/2–Way Globe Valve, Pneumatically Operated
3. Type 2000~2031 Accessories Modular Option Package
4. 6014P 3/2-way Direct Mounting Pilot Valve