Burkert 8802 Series Diaphragm Control Valve
The design of the Type 8802 diaphragm control valve system can be supplied as Continuous Classic Design or with the Continuous ELEMENT series of controls. Either approach will enable the easy integration of digital automation modules whether they are simple Positioner Basic, high-capacity Positioner with optional integrated fieldbus interface or even a digital Process Controller with easy handling thanks to the backlighting of the graphics display.
The fully integrated system with control valve and automation system has a compact and
smooth design, integrated pneumatic lines, IP65/67/NEMA4X protection class and superior chemical resistance.
Download or View Below Product Literature :
1. System 8802 Classic Continuous Control Valve Systems – overview
2. System 8802 ELEMENT Continuous Control Valve Systems – overview
3. 2730 2/2-way Diaphragm Control Valve, plastic body, pneumatically operated, DN 15-100
4. 2731 GP 2-way Diaphragm Control Valve, stainless steel body, pneumatically operated, DN 15-50
5. 8630 Electropneumatic positioner for pneumatically actuated control valves
6. 8635 Electropneumatic positioner for pneumatically actuated process valves
7. 8792 Positioner SideControl Digital electropneumatic positioner