Burkert 2030 (plastic) and 2031 (316L Stainless) Diaphragm Valves
The Burkert diaphragm valves are available with with forged 316L stainless steel, PVC, PP, and PVDF valve bodies with a wide range of diaphragm materials and surface finishes.
These extremely high quality valves are designed for control of ultra-pure, sterile, aggressive or abrasive fluids.
They separate hermetically critical fluids from the actuator by chemical neutral high quality diaphragms.
The zero dead volume body, combined with various surface finishes allow a wide range of applications.
The pneumatic actuator can be controlled by pneumatic pilot valves (single pilot valves, valve islands and control heads).
Control function A, normally closed by spring return, Control function B, normally open by spring return.
Download or View Below Product Literature :
1. 2030 2/2-way Diaphragm Valve with plastic body, pneumatically operated, 1/2” – 4”
2. 2031 2/2–way, 1/4″” – 2″” Diaphragm valve – stainless steel
3. 2031 Forged 2/2–way Diaphragm Valve, forged valve body, weld end and Tri–Clamp® connection, 1/4″–4″
4. Type 2000~2031 Accessories Modular Option Package
5. 6014P 3/2-way Direct Mounting Pilot Valve