Burkert 8226 Digital Inductive Conductivity Transmitter
- The 8226 conductivity transmitter combines a conductivity sensor and an electronic module with a display in an IP65 enclosure.
- The sensor component consists of a pair of magnetic coils in a PP, PVDF or PEEK housing.
- The cell constant is an average value over the whole measuring range. It can be re-adjusted depending on application.
- The integrated temperature sensor for automatic compensation is a standard feature in the conductivity sensor housing.
- The transducer component converts the measured signal and displays the actual value.
- The conductivity transmitter can be installed into pipe by using INSERTION fitting Type S020 available in stainless steel, brass or plastics.
Download or View Below Product Literature :