Burkert 6012 Series
This direct–acting 3/2 way miniature solenoid valve is available in two versions.Type 6012 is used for blocking, dosing, filling and ventilating neutral gases and liquids, in particular for the control of single–acting pneumatic actuators or for technical vacuum.The modular valve may be mounted singly or in block assembly on a multiple manifold.
Type 6012P was developed as a special pilot valve for direct attachment to externally piloted pneumatic actuators.
It consists of the solenoid actuator of Type 6012 and a special connection housing with banjo bolts for simple connection to the pilot air port of the actuator. The valve is equipped with manual override as standard.
Burkert 6014 Series
- Direct–acting Type 6014 valve for individual or manifold mounting with push–over coil, for use with a variety media depending on the materials of construction.
- Delivered in various body materials and also suitable for use in technical vacuum.
- The direct acting 3/2-way valve, Type 6014 is a specially developed pilot valve for externally controlled actuators. (e.g. Type 2000, 2012, 2030, 2031).
- It consists of valve Type 6014 with sub-base connection and a banjo bolt connection.
- With the banjo bolt the valve can be fastened very simply to the actuator pilot air port.
Download or View Below Product Literature :