Burkert 2712 Globe Type Control Valve
The 2712 system has been specifically engineered for reliable control in applications where control accuracy is paramount. The 2712 is made from an all stainless steel valve body combined with Burkert’s new generation universal pneumatic actuator.
Each globe valve body can be fitted with three to five sizes of trim sets.These parabolic trims provide a reliable and repeatable characteristic to vary the flow.
The control cones are available in either stainless steel, or with a durable PTFE seal for tight shut-off.
When actuated by the 8635 SideControls, the 8630 or 8690 ELEMENT Top Control, it forms a unique control valve system which can be operated as either a simple accurate positioner or an autotune PID process controller for flow, temperature, or pressure.
• Fine chemical pressure and flow control
• High accuracy test bench equipment
• Food, beverage and pharmaceutical
CIP/SIP and auxiliary processes with steam
• Pharmaceutical Sterilizers
• Precision distillation apparatus
• Sterile Packaging Machinery
Download or View Below Product Literature :
1. System 8802 ELEMENT Continuous Control Valve Systems – overview
2. 8792 Positioner SideControl Digital electropneumatic positioner
3. 8630 Electropneumatic positioner for pneumatically actuated control valves
4. 8635 Electropneumatic positioner for pneumatically actuated process valves
5. 2712 Threaded 2/2–way Globe Control Valve, threaded connection, 3/8″ – 3″
6. 2712 Flanged 2/2–way Globe Control Valve, fl ange connection, 1/2″ – 4″