Burkert 2700 Series Angle “Y” Type Control Valve
The 2702 Control Valve consists of a 316L angle seat body with a rugged pneumatic piston actuator. The parabolic trim results in a flow characteristic approximately 35% larger than conventional control valves. It is available in either stainless steel on stainless steel or with a durable PTFE seal for tight shut-off.
Type 2702 can be actuated by the Continuous Top Control Type 8630 or Side Control Type 8635.Top Control/Side Control thus forms a mechanical and functional unit with the pneumatic actuator as a complete control valve system. This system has been engineered for reliable accurate control in applications where high flow rate is an advantage.
• Food and beverage CIP/SIP and auxiliary processes with steam, chilled water and glycol
• Textile machinery (steam, water, air) and dyeing
• Heat exchangers and autoclaves
• Sterilizers and washers
• Distillation apparatus
• Packaging and filling machinery
Download or View Below Product Literature :
1. 2702 2/2-way Angle Seat Control Valve, threaded and weld end connections,
1/2” – 2”
2. 8630 Electropneumatic positioner for pneumatically actuated control valves
3. 8792 Positioner SideControl Digital electropneumatic positioner
4. 8802 Classic Continuous Control Valve Systems – overview
5. 8802 ELEMENT Continuous Control Valve Systems – overview