Burkert 6013 2/2 Way Shut-off Valve
The Type 6013 encapsulation valves are based on a modular concept comprising two basic elements:Valve body and push-over coil with moulded-in cable or with terminal box. The valve body consists of a body to which the armature guide tube containing the plunger, seals and springs is attached. The coil is pushed over the guide tube and thus isolated from the medium. The medium is only in contact with the valve internals and body. Valves are available in polyamide, brass or stainless, all with high quality FKM seals as standard.
This direct-acting 2/2-way miniature solenoid valve is available in two versions.
Type 6013 is a small direct acting solenoid valve for general purpose used for shut-off, dosing, filling, ventilating and for technical vacuum.
It is of modular design and may be mounted individually or as a block on a multiple manifold.
Analysis and vacuum technology:
- Type 6013 A is a high-quality small solenoid valve for analysis and vaccum technology.
- It is manufactured under clean-room conditions.
- This includes thorough cleaning of all parts in contact with media from organic and inorganic substances.
- The limit for residual hydrocarbons is below 0.2 mg/dm².
- 100 % of the valves are subjected to a special leakage test with regard to tight seating and tightness to the exterior.
- The permissible leakage rate is 10-4 mbar l/s.
- The valve is used for shut-off, dosing, filling, ventilating and particularly for analysis technology.
Download or View Below Product Literature :
1. 2/2-way direct acting Solenoid Valve, normally closed
2. Solenoid Valve Threaded Port 1/8–1/4 NPT; Sub-base Connection