Burkert 6011 Series Miniature Solenoid Valve
This direct-acting 2/2-way miniature solenoid valve is available in two versions.
Type 6011 is a miniature solenoid valve used for shut-off, dosing, filling, ventilating and for technical vacuum.It is of modular design and may be mounted individually or as a block on a multiple manifold.
Analysis and vacuum technology:
- Type 6011 A is a high-quality miniature solenoid valve for analysis and vaccum technology.
- It is manufactured under clean-room conditions.
- This includes thorough cleaning of all parts in contact with media from organic and inorganic substances.
- The limit for residual hydrocarbons is below 0.2 mg/dm². 100 % of the valves are subjected to a special leakage test with regard to tight seating and tightness to the exterior.
- The permissible leakage rate is 10-4 mbar l/s.
- The valve is used for shut-off, dosing, filling, ventilating and particularly for analysis technology.
Download or View Below Product Literature :