Burkert 5404 Series 2/2-way Solenoid Valve
This pilot-controlled solenoid valve with servo-piston for higher pressures is closed without power and is suitablefor the control of liquid and gaseous media at pressures to 725 PSI.A minimum differential pressure of 14.5 PSI is required to fully open the valve.
The closing time for DN 20 and 25 can be continuously adjusted.
• Solenoid valve with servo-piston
• Pressure range up to 725 PSI
• Push-over solenoid system
• Adjustable switching times for DN 20 to 25
• Approvals: UL, UR, CSA, CE, FM
Download or View Below Product Literature :
1. 2/2-way Solenoid Valve with servo-piston for higher pressures