Burkert 406 & 407 Series 2/2-way Solenoid Valves
The 406 (1/2″-1″ NPT) and the 407 (1/2″-2″ NPT) series valves are pilot controlled solenoid valve with servo-piston, and are suitable for media up to 356°F.
A minimum differential pressure of 14.5 PSI is required to fully open the 406 series valve, while the 407 series valve can be opened without differential pressure.
Both the 406 and the 407 series valves can be closed by its own media pressure and spring force without power.
Features Include :
• Solenoid valve with servo-piston
• Temperatures up to 356°F (+180°C)
• For neutral media, including steam
• Push-over coil system
• Threaded and flange valve bodies
Download or View Below Product Literature :
1. 0406 2/2-way Solenoid Valve for neutral media up to 356°F, NPT 1/2 – NPT 1
2. 0407 2/2–way Solenoid Valve for neutral media up to 356°F (+180°C)